Advanced Investment Training (LONDON)
This afternoon training session has been designed as a complementary addition to the Foundation Seminar. Designed for Treasurers, Members of Investment Committees, Finance Directors and other staff who have responsibility for investments and need to have a greater understanding of the management of their funds. Specifically, these afternoon sessions will cover:
• Relationships between various asset classes
• Property – is property a “real” asset
• Hedge Funds – are they an appropriate investment
• Other alternative and peripheral investment strategies
• Formulating a Strategic Investment Policy
• Benchmarks and understanding performance
• What to look for in investment reports
Who should attend?
This Advanced Seminar is designed for charity trustees and Permanent Officers who want a better understanding as to their overall investment responsibilities.
It is aimed at the “lay” trustee who is not a full time investment professional, but needs to understand the characteristics of the various types of investment: attendees have probably already attended the Foundation Course.
What others have said:
“Very informative. Good pace, literature excellent”
“A really outstanding presentation!”
Tuesday 16 April 2013
Tuesday 9 July 2013
Tuesday 19 November 2013
Please see the Events Calendar for upcoming dates for this course and to book.