We do many things at CFG, but our three primary aims are to:
- Build communities of finance experts and peers
- Influence the sector with our policy work
- Be the go-to body for charity finance
How we do this at CFG:
- Help individuals and organisations with their CPD and networking opportunities
- Produce a full range of conferences, training sessions and webinars (100+ per year)
- Collaborate with experts to produce content tailored to charities in our Knowledge Hub
- Work with those in the know to provide support through phonelines
- Look to help individuals grow through our mentoring scheme and Inspiring Financial Leadership course
- Tailor courses and learnings through our Specialist Interest Groups
- Work with third parties and our network to find the right individual for any role vacancies
- And much more!
There are two types of membership available – click below to see the full list of benefits
When you join CFG, everyone in your organisation can make use of our wide range of member benefits. There's no extra charge for additional members of staff, volunteers or trustees.
You can also stay up-to-date with our free fortnightly newsletter
You can sign up at the bottom of this page or on our homepage here.