Understanding your Investment Responsibilities - Four Session Online Training Course
This is a foundation training course.
The aims of this course:
- To understand the fundamental drivers of the return from the main asset classes
- To look at the risk and performance characteristics of the asset classes
- Understand how they work in a multi asset portfolio, looking at future returns and income levels to be applied to your own charity’s circumstances
- To enable you to help design/enhance your charity’s Investment Policy Statement
The four training Sessions take place on the following dates and cover these topics:
Session One - 6 July 2020, 11.00 - 11.40am
- Investment Powers
- Introduction to the Compendium of Investment
- The Investment Universe - Bonds
Session Two - 13 July 2020, 11.00 - 11.40am
The Investment Universe:
- Private Equity
Session Three - 20 July 2020, 11.00 - 11.40am
- Charity Investment in Practice
Session Four - 27 July 2020, 11.00 - 11.40am
- Building an Investment Policy Statement
The online meetings will take place on Zoom. We will send out the Zoom link before the start of each session.
Book below to book onto the entire series of meetings.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact our events team. You can also keep up to date with what we’re doing to support you at this time with our Coronavirus guidance.
CFG events, training and members’ meetings can count towards your continuous professional development (CPD). Contact your association for further information, or email email@example.com
Becoming a CFG member gives you discounts on events and training, and access to exclusive events. Membership is open to your whole organisation. Join our community.