Join us for this free webinar open to CFG members to explore some tech solutions which can support the finance and fundraising activity in your organisation.
We'll be joined by specialists Dan Booth and Sunita Chandnani from Microsoft solutions provider m-hance, which has created a comprehensive end-to-end solution utilising Microsoft cloud tech, designed to help your charity manage communications and fundraising activity, volunteers, financials and reporting. NfP 365 Enterprise is a dynamic CRM providing a 360-degree view of each supporter, beneficiary, volunteer, and donor, to support your organisation in creating meaningful, long-lasting relationships.
These solutions are scalable for small to medium-sized charities and specifically tailored for non-profits, enabling your charity to track funds from the point of donation, through to accurately reporting on where the money is spent. We'll explore:
- The benefits of a Microsoft Strategy for your charity
- How Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics 365 CRM and m-hance’s NfP 365 solutions will provide an end-to-end solution
- A high-level overview of Dynamics 365 for fundraising and grant management, Dynamics 365 Business Central showing how data flows between systems seamlessly
- A review of the Power BI reporting suites for Dynamics 365
- Potential for add-on products using Power Apps
When and where
How to book
Book below - if you have any issues contact email@example.com.
This training could contribute 1 hour to your continuous professional development. Contact your association for further information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About CFG events and membership
Becoming a CFG member gives you discounts on events and training, and access to exclusive events. Membership is open to your whole organisation. Join our community
Association of Independent Museums members can register for free CFG membership through our partnership.