CFG is pleased to launch Finance Count 2019/20, a unique financial benchmarking tool designed specifically for charities.
Finance Count – now FREE to members
Now in its third year, we’re once again offering you the chance to tap into a community of charity finance professionals, to see how you measure up when it comes to financial performance, and ensure that your charity is on track to have the strongest possible finance function.
Over the last four years, we’ve built a strong alliance with benchmarking specialists Agenda Consulting and top accountancy firm Crowe to develop the questionnaire, scorecards and expertise you need to understand your performance, and how it compares to others.
This year, if you’re a member of Charity Finance Group, participating in Finance Count will cost you nothing, so if you’ve done it before and want to build a picture over time, register now or you’ve not taken part before, why not give it a go?
Want to take part, but not a member? If you’re not a member of CFG, Finance Count is excellent value for money, at just £250 per organisation plus vat (£300). Alternatively, join CFG now - for a charity in London with an income up to £5m, membership costs just £355.
What you get from us
- A bespoke scorecard comparing your organisation to those that you choose to benchmark against.
- A sector-wide and detailed statistics report collated from the complete data set
- Access to the benchmarking database for 18 months
- A telephone call with Agenda Consulting to help you interpret the scorecard and use the findings to inform your strategy.
- Training and workshops will be offered following the completion of the survey to explore, alongside peers, ways to improve your finance function’s processes and performance and to pick up on key trends.
What we need from you
- We’ll need you to complete a detailed questionnaire.
- The names of organisations against whom you’d like to benchmark
Help us shape charity finance policy
By taking part, you’ll be directly helping us to build a picture of charity finance, identify trends and issues intended to help strengthen the sector’s voice.
- Finance Count open for registrations: Thursday 16 May
- Questionnaire published and distributed: June
- Deadline for registration: October
- Deadline for completed questionnaires: December
- Scorecards available: March 2020
It’s easy to register for Finance Count
Simply sign in and click on the button below