We're really glad you're thinking about joining the CFG community. In just a few steps you can become a member today.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits you receive when you join:
- Discounted access to our comprehensive events and training calendar
- Access to a community of professionals from different charities and backgrounds with deep knowledge to share
- Print and digital publications and resources including Economic Outlook Briefings, the CFG Annual Handbook, our monthly magazine and an online document library
- Free members’ meetings in your local area and access to special interest groups
- Recruitment savings through our exclusive jobs board
- Access to charity finance helplines ran by specialist corporate supporters
- Our membership structure is based on your whole organisation which means you, your team, trustees and volunteers will all have access to our benefits.
Find out more about what we offer you, your teams and trustees - download our membership brochure
For more on our key member benefits
What our members say
"CFG has worked hard to support the sector in these challenging times." Timothy Asberywood, Chief Accountant, York Museums Trust.
"CFG membership has helped me to stay connected and informed. I would encourage other financial professionals to join without a doubt." Lindsey West, Head of Finance and Operations, Heart of Glass.
"The events provide a wonderful opportunity to network with other charity finance professionals and share experience and knowledge." Julia Claskey, Finance Manager, WellChild.
We offer flexible pricing for new CFG members, based on your organisation’s income and location. Your membership fee is pro-rata, so you only pay from the month you join, giving your organisation membership until March 2021.
If you are a federated charity, or if you would like to discuss alternative payment options which would help you in the current climate, please get in touch with our membership team.
The membership fees for new members joining in October 2020 are:
Once you have logged in or created your login we will ask you a bit more about your charity and give you different options for payments. We look forward to welcoming you!
To join just click 'join now' below where you will be asked to log in, if you don't already have a login you will be able to create one.