We're really glad you're thinking about joining the CFG community. In just a few steps you can become a member today, as an organisation or as an affiliate.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits you receive when you join:
- Discounted access to our comprehensive online events and training calendar
- Access to a community of professionals from different charities and backgrounds with deep knowledge to share
- Publications and resources including Economic Outlook Briefings, the CFG Annual Handbook, our monthly magazine Finance Focus and an online document library
- Free members’ meetings and access to special interest groups
- Recruitment savings through our exclusive jobs board
- Access to charity finance helplines ran by specialist corporate supporters
- Our membership structure is based on your whole organisation which means you, your team, trustees and volunteers will all have access to our benefits. We also offer Affiliate Membership to individuals.
Find out more about what we offer you - download our membership brochure
For more on our key member benefits
What our members say
"CFG has worked hard to support the sector in these challenging times." Timothy Asberywood, Chief Accountant, York Museums Trust.
"CFG membership has helped me to stay connected and informed. I would encourage other financial professionals to join without a doubt." Lindsey West, Head of Finance and Operations, Heart of Glass.
"The events provide a wonderful opportunity to network with other charity finance professionals and share experience and knowledge." Julia Claskey, Finance Manager, WellChild.
Member fees are based on your organisation’s income and location. We also offer Affiliate Membership.
A special offer for new members! Join CFG in February 2021, and for the price of an annual subscription your whole organisation will become a member until March 2022, giving you two extra months of membership on us. Join below.
Are you a small charity which has been impacted by Covid-19? Find out about our one year free membership bursary scheme available through the support of The Garfield Weston Foundation.
Association of Independent Museums members can join CFG for free through our partnership. Head to www.cfg.org.uk/aim to register.
If you are a federated charity interested in membership, contact our membership team.
Member fees for new joiners in January 2021, providing membership until March 2022, are:
Once you have logged in or created your login we will ask you a bit more about your charity and give you different options for payments. We look forward to welcoming you!
To join just click 'join now' below where you will be asked to log in, if you don't already have a login you will be able to create one.