We're really glad you're thinking about joining the CFG community. In just a few steps you can become a member today.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits you receive as a member:
- Discounted access to our comprehensive events and training calendar
- Access to a community of professionals from different charities and backgrounds with deep knowledge to share
- Print and digital publications and resources including Economic Outlook Briefings, the CFG Annual Handbook, our monthly magazine and an online document library
- Free members’ meetings in your local area
- Recruitment savings of up to £1.5k from our partnership with Third Sector jobs including free trustee, treasurer and volunteer role advertising
- Access to charity finance helplines ran by specialist corporate supporters
- Our membership structure is based on your whole organisation which means you, your team, trustees and volunteers will all have access to our benefits.
For more on our key member benefits
To join just click 'join now' below where you will be asked to log in, if you don't already have a login you will be able to create one.
Once you have logged in or created your login we will ask you a bit more about your charity and give you different options for payments. We look forward to welcoming you!